Public schools in Florida are committed to building partnerships, innovating leading practices and impacting students coast to coast. Each year they support eligible classroom initiatives through teacher grants and student scholarships. Program administrators spend endless hours downloading and reviewing grant applications from teachers seeking funding for classroom projects and following up with grant recipients for interim and final reports.
- Identify process bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and issues
- Make it easy for teachers to submit grant applications, interim and final budget reports
- Streamline the review process for committee members without having to download applications
- Provide administrators with tools to automate processes and reporting
- RQ Awards was chosen as the software of choice to resolve inefficiencies in the current system.
- The application form was simplified by adding eligibility criteria logic and an easy way for school principals to approve teacher’s applications online.
- An online blinded review rubric for committee members was set up to provide an easy way to view and rank applications.
- Administrators can send a personalized email to each applicant that includes reviewer comments and feedback with a push of a button.
- Grant recipients are able to submit interim and final reports with budget updates.
- The RQ Implementation Team worked with program administrators to identify processes that were exceptionally time-consuming.
- There was a substantial increase in the number of quality grant applications submitted.
- Administrators saved hours managing the end-to-end grant process, eliminating several additional steps.
- Subsequent interim and final reports are now submitted by recipients on time.
ABOUT RQ AWARDS
Since 2008, RQ Awards has helped organizations around the world simplify and streamline their Award Programs. Contact us to learn more about how RQ Awards can help your organization become more efficient and reach your target audience.