Efficiently Managing the Payment Process for Public Relations Awards

The Client

Winning an award from an industry’s only chartered public relations association is not only prestigious for PR agencies and professionals, but is also recognition and reward for their creativity and phenomenal campaign execution.

The Challenge

Before implementing RQ Awards, this public relations association had struggled for many years accepting registration fee payments from hundreds of entrants in many ways, including manual invoices and credit cards.

Platform Requirements

Our client had key criteria when selecting a platform that would be used by their entrants, judging committee members and administrators who all belonged to the best in the profession of user engagement and creative design. They needed:

  1. Branded platform that matched their website look & feel
  2. Integration with their payment processing system
  3. Support for early bird and standard payment rates
  4. Intuitive entry form for entrants to complete and simple for judging committee members to view and score assigned entries
  5. Easy for administrators to extract entry, payment and review reports any time

RQ Awards was the unanimous choice by evaluators for it scale and simple easy-to-use interface.

Key Results

  • The system manages over 6000 entries every year
  • Over 1000 entries are submitted within the last 24 hours of the application close
  • 98% of payments are handled online while the remaining 2% are through offline options
  • Entry assignments are balanced between judges using the auto-assignment functionality of the system that enables assignments based on judge’s expertise
  • Our client is now able to focus on more important tasks such as how to surprise short-listed entrants and winners

Similar Posts